‘Indian Raw Vegan Foundation’ seeks to create better health, happiness and success for all by creating awareness about the benefits of a higher or fully raw vegan natural lifestyle, education and parenting. Welfare of all species along with restoring purity and balance on Earth is an essential part of the Indian Raw Vegan Lifestyle.
Our Objectives, Work and Activities
While supporting all children, families and people of India, Indian origin and the Rest of the world to easily adapt into a higher or fully raw vegan natural lifestyle, education and parenting- suitable to their needs IRVF is undertakes all its activities with the following core objectives :
- To conduct research, training, production and publication in the fields described below. Also includes skill development and other related activities in the said area.
- To promote awareness and undertake activities about Raw vegan foods: fruits, greens, vegetables, nuts, seeds, herbs, spices and all other foods considered raw vegan in their most natural forms.
- To promote awareness, undertake activities, conduct courses and training related to Raw Vegan food preparation for everyone including Chefs.
- To promote awareness, undertake research and activities related to Raw Vegan Lifestyle for all: Activities, natural raw vegan products, traditional and holistic healing practices related to lifestyle changes, health, well-being and fitness for those who include more or full raw vegan foods in their diet.
- To promote awareness and undertake activities Raw Vegan Parenting: All aspects of parenting related to parenting of children who have partial or full raw vegan foods in their diet.
- To promote awareness and undertake activities Raw Vegan Education: All aspects of education related to educating children who have partial or full raw vegan foods in their diet, along with appropriate support in homeschooling, un-schooling, schools, collages, universities and the like
- To promote awareness and undertake activities related Raw vegan food growing: ways, methods and actual implementation of sustainability growing, producing, harvesting, distributing of local indigenous raw vegan foods in most wild, natural, home-grown and organic conditions; along with all related environmental, social and other related factors: in rural, natural and urban settings.
- Reforestation on barren lands and free food forests for the benefit of all.
- To undertake all kinds of online activities,websites, online magazines, publications for the purpose of promoting natural living, raw vegan lifestyle, raw vegan preparations, raw vegan food processing, organic farming and other related activities.
- Animal Welfare and Environment preservation.
- To start the different kinds of welfare and community health programme for the benefit of general public especially towards child and women welfare, amongst other projects.
Beneficiaries of IRVF:
All the species including mankind without discrimination on the basis of religion, caste, color, creed or gender shall be beneficiaries of Indian Raw Vegan Foundation. This Trust shall exist solely for philanthropic purposes and not for purposes of profit.